Solar Panel Inverter Replacement and Maintenance
Solar panel inverters play a crucial role in converting the direct current (DC) generated by solar panels into usable alternating current (AC) electricity for your home. To ensure the longevity and efficiency of your solar power system, it’s essential to understand when and how to replace and maintain your solar panel inverter.
Did you know…
- Inverters typically have a lifespan of 10-15 years. If your inverter is nearing this age range, it’s time to consider a replacement.
- If you notice a drop in your solar system’s performance or a decrease in energy production, your inverter may be failing.
- If your inverter’s warranty has expired, it might be a good idea to proactively replace it to avoid unexpected costs.
- If your inverter has failed, why not replace it with a Hybrid inverter which is battery-ready and comes with a 12-year warranty? You can add the batteries at any time.
- Replacing an inverter will not affect your FiT arrangements.
At Solar Select, we have the solutions…
We are committed to providing a prompt and professional solar panel repair service. Our experience in solar panel installations means we can fix almost any solar panel problem. Whether it’s the inverter or other parts that need repairing or replacing, we can diagnose and fix the fault quickly. We also offer a wide range of PV systems that use the latest inverter technology to produce maximum energy and minimal losses.
If you feel that your solar system is not working as it should then we are the team to call. Our solar technicians can assess your inverter’s condition and recommend a suitable replacement and installation service.